Since I just posted about the Giant Kellogg’s breakfast cereal deal, lets talk about the Quaker Oats deal that is going to expire tomorrow! So if you have any interest at all, you must go to Giant TOMORROW (2/29/12). Get stocked on breakfast food now – this is the week!
SavingStar has a Quaker Oats Special - Spend $15.00 on selected Quaker products in February, and get $5.00 back. Includes Old Fashioned Quaker Oats, Instant Quaker Oatmeal, Oatmeal Squares, Grits & Whole Hearts.
- There was a coupon that came out last week in the Pepsi insert last week (2/26) for $1/3 Quaker Cereal or Quaker Instant Oatmeal.
Combine this with Giant’s unadvertised special on Quaker instant oatmeal and you have a deal!
Quaker Oats Deal Idea:
- Buy 6 Quaker Instant Oatmeal Boxes (totaling $15)
- Use (2) $1/3 Coupons from the 2/26 Pepsi insert
- Pay: $13
- Get $5.00 in your SavingStar account (which is the amount needed to get a payout!)
- Final cost: $8.00 for 6 boxes or $1.33 each!
- Another plus is that Quaker Instant Oatmeal qualifies for double gas points too!